Creating the world’s largest, highest quality and most diverse talent community of aspiring and qualified pilots
The Airline Pilot Club (APC) is proud to list Bartolini Air as one of its partner ATOs, who have been producing first-class airline pilots for years, and to the highest possible standards.
THE ARLINE PILOT CLUB
APC is the global “go-to” place where Flying Schools and Airlines will find their next generation of talent, talent that will increase safety, diversity and sustainability in our Airline industry.
With Boeing as a financial and strategic partner, APC will build our community of students, ATOs and airlines, to give you the best possible preparation for your training and your career.
Join us to help you progress into the airline pilot career where you can connect with and follow Bartolini Air and airlines like Ryanair, Wizz Air, Air Astana, Pegasus, and other great airlines around the globe.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Why become a member of APC?
When you join the Airline Pilot Club you get:
- FREE guidance as to how to prepare for and conduct psychometric assessments
- FREE Airline Pilot Aptitude Assessments from AON and Symbiotics
- FREE Aptitude Assessment Reports – learn what your strengths and weaknesses are
- FREE Access to Aegean, Unsecured Funding System (when available)
- FREE Recommendation to APC Partner Flying Schools
- FREE Access to Airline Pilot Careers through partner Airlines
- FREE FREE Access to APC Webinars – 3 per month from September to July
- FREE¬ FREE Airline Career E-Learning Courses
- – Introduction to aviation mathematics and
- – Pathway to Pilot Competence (CRM, TEM and 9 ICAO/EASA Competencies)
We provide exclusive access to Airline Pilot aptitude assessments to help you decided if a career as an Airline pilot is right for you. All these free services are designed to provide you and your family with the best possible start to your airline pilot career, here in Bartolini Air.
Throughout the process, APC will provide expert guidance in areas where you can improve so that you fulfil your potential as a professional pilot. We provide thirty free webinars a year where we introduce members to experts in ATPL theory exams, Human Factors in Aviation, and our Women of Aviation group where a wide range of people come together to support each other as they work to make the airline pilot career more accessible to a diverse population.
Becoming a member of APC is the easiest step you will take on your journey to becoming an Airline Pilot.
Diversity – See It to Be It
Vision for a Diverse Industry
We in APC believe that there are no educational, societal, gender, racial, or cultural reasons why everyone who wants to become an airline pilot, cannot do so.
APC wants to break down barriers to entry, so that the world’s most exciting career is available to everyone who has the capability to be a pilot, but perhaps has never believed that it could be possible for them.